|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/064875_1579773383|
Do you want to work from home?
One of our Clients is looking for a PS Consultant to come and join their team in a 2 year Project which will be more than 80% remote.
SAP PS - expert- 80% REMOTE with occasional travel to Switzerland (Paid by the Client) Also to Bratislava (Not paid)
Desired Knowledge: PS, knowledge of one of CO, SD, RE, PPM, MM, PM needed, experience with Interfaces & developments, ABAP
Fluent German language a must
* Identify analyse and solve incidents and problems (L2/L3 support),
* Minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer's application environment
* Improve and optimize customer's application environment
* Analyze customer's requirements and business processes and show creativity in solving functional and technical problems
* Provide advice to customers on all aspects of relevant and assigned SAP domain supported
* Participate in SAP implementation/development projects
* Participate in SAP presales, solutioning and client interaction activities
* Keep contact with the customer and understand the customer needs
* Customize business processes including creation/update of documentation
* Create trainings and instruction materials for key users
* Achieve a high level of customer's satisfaction
If this interests you please email me on email@example.com with your CV & a time best to give you a call to discuss this position further.