|Standort: Atlanta, Georgia||Gehalt: US$80 - US$85 per hour + negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/078365_1615236542|
RED is looking for an SAP QM consultant with QM for a 6-month contract position with one of our global consulting clients. This role will be remote until Covid restrictions are lifted onsite. Ideal candidates will be able to start March 22nd.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 10+ years of experience in SAP QM (Quality planning, Inspection, certificates)
- 4+ end to end implementations within QM, recently lead QM implementation preferred
- Integration with MM batch management
- MUST have experience in discrete manufacturing, MII experience a plus
- Pharmaceutical or medical device industry experience highly beneficial
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!