Senior SAP QM Consultant
Long Term Contract
Near Brussels, Belgium
RED's key client, a global organisation based near Brussels are currently looking for an SAP QM Consultant for a long term contract. This is likely to start with 6 months with further extensions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing several projects/changes with medium risks and resources requirements, with limited supervision
- Optimises solutions relating to specific project issues
- Designing the best solution to meet the requirements using the standard capabilities of the software package
- Customising new functionalities
Successful candidates will have:
- Extensive experience working with SAP QM
- Prior Pharmaceutical knowledge is a bonus
- English Speaking (French Speaking would be a bonus)
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please apply along with your most recent CV.
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in Belgium and as such, we are not able to sponsor visas.