|Standort: England||Gehalt: €70000 - €80000 per annum|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/067638_1580828233|
Senior Retail Consultant - North Holland Province, Netherlands - €80,000 + Benefits
My client - a market leading retail company - headquartered in the North Holland province of the Netherlands, is currently looking for an experienced SAP Retail Consultant, to join their growing IT department. The ideal candidate would be someone already living in the Netherlands who has had at least 5 years of hands on experience in SAP.
- You will be responsible for engaging in the full lifecycle of a project beginning at; gathering requirements, all the way to go-live stage.
- You must be able to follow through a smooth process of daily operations and all programs.
- You should be able to work well with internal stakeholders and business partners from different departments in order to design the retail business process - supported/converted by SAP applications.
- You must be able to handle configurations, of applications, report on requirement specifics, conversation of data, integrating and customizations.
- You must be able to support testing of solutions as well as giving users understanding of changes and adoption.
- You must be able to communicate and develop and make sure all parties are adhering to policies, standards, guidelines, roadmaps, controls and maturity models
- You should be able to design and develop the SAP retail path for S/4HANA (and other SAP related tools).
- You should have at least 5 years of hands on experience in SAP
- IS - Retail experience is a must
- The ideal candidate should come from a fashion background (not a must)
- You should have completed a Bachelors Degree in Business or IT
- You should be able to demonstrate cross functional knowledge
- You should be able to look at both ends of a process and understand how it fits together
- You must be able to understand logistic retail processes and its financial impact on the business.
- You must possess excellent communication in English (Dutch is a plus)
- You must be able to work through Agile methodology
- Experience with S4/HANA is highly desired
- Team player
- Good sense of humour :)
+44 207 107 7789