For our client in the area of Bremen (North Germany close to the Dutch boarder and to the North Sea) we are looking for a SAP S&A Authorizations Consultant.
You will work on global authorizations concepts and will also implement these hands-on and build roles. The start should be on short notice but latest in September.
* Create authorization concepts
* Implement authorization concepts
* Gatekeeper to maintain the governance
* Implement SSO (Single Sign On) and CUA (central user administration)
* Hands-on building roles
* SAP S&A Authorizations
* Create and/or review authorizations concepts
* Build roles
* Great communication in English (ideally some understanding of German) and persistency (to follow through the governance as the gatekeeper)
* Start: ASAP (latest in September)
* Workload: full time
* Duration: 6 months (plus extensions)
* Location: Bremen area (North Germany close to the Dutch boarder and to the North Sea)
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.