For our client in Munich, Germany, we are looking for a SAP S&A Authorizations Consultant as a "Gatekeeper".
Our client recently has redesigned the authorizations concept. Your tasks include reviewing parts of the concept (if required) and establish the new roles in the business internationally. Thanks to your communication skills you gain acceptance for the new authorizations and protect the concept as "gatekeeper". Ideally you can start in June and are available in full time. After the onboarding onsite in Munich you can work a lot remotely.
* Implement the new authorizations concept to become daily routine
* Review parts of the new authorizations concept and potentially optimize it
* „protect" the new authorizations concept if users or IT try to avoid it or ask for special setups
* Controlling e.g. if new roles fit
* Coordination of the IT colleagues offshore who build the roles
* Quality assurance for newly built roles
* Coaching of inhouse staff who will take care of the daily support longterm
* SAP S&A Authorizations (how should roles technically be built; do they meet compliance requirements; do they fit the new authorizations concept)
* Coordination of IT staff offshore
* Experience in Asia and India are of advantage because some users and IT are located there
* Analytical skills
* Assertiveness as „Gatekeeper" for roles strategy
* Strong communication skills on all levels: with IT colleagues offshore as well as with Management
* Start: ideally in week 26 (from 24.6.); or in July
* Duration: 6 months (+ option on extension)
* Work load: 100% full time
* Location: Onboarding onsite in Munich; then a lot of remote possible
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.