|Standort: Baltimore, Maryland||Gehalt: US$90 - US$100 per hour + plus expenses|
|Bereich: Food & Beverage||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/065493_1572024791|
Title: SAP S/4 Data Analyst - D2D (Distribute to Deliver)
Location: Baltimore, MD Area
Type: 12 Month plus Contract
Rate: Negotiable/Corp plus expenses
Role and Responsibilities
- Defining the requirements for Data Conversion Specifications, writing the FSDs, building load templates, mapping data from legacy to future state, building cross reference tables, performing Functional Users Tests on conversion programs.
- Assist technical team with resolving data load bugs and issues.
- Facilitate Data collection and transformation with business users.
- Facilitate the process of loading data from Mock 1, thru Mock X, and finally production.
- The Data Analyst role is a matrixed role, representing data conversion and migration on the Functional Process Team, while sitting with the technical data team for sequencing and consistency at the project level.
- SAP consultant with minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in Inventory / Warehouse and Transportation Management.
- SAP experience with Data Conversion processes of ETL (Extract Transform and Load).
- Experience with the new S/4 1809 EWM integrated environment and table structures.
- Experience with S/4 1809 Integration with Transportation Management Data Objects and Tables
- Self-Starter, ability to self-manage defined deliverables.
- Ability to solve issues and problems in D2D processes, with respect to data objects.
- Requires excellent communication skills.