SAP S4 HANA Security Consultant
Our client, a global top tier challenging consultancy are looking for SAP S4 HANA security consultant to be based in Ireland.
This is an S/4 Hana project where you will perform a key role in the SAP security practice area. You will be working on Various change requests, upgrades and supporting SAP security systems on the newest tech S4 HANA.
This is a prime opportunity for an SAP Security consultant who is looking to gain exposure to a new S4 HANA implementation and take the next big step in their career and gain international project experience.
- Knowledge of HANA Development Workbench; User setup, Granted Roles and Privileges within HANA
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to Security Team while working together to design HANA roles and perform HANA User Administration
- Create and authorize HANA Roles for Developer, Modellers, Database Administrators, and End Users
- experience with HANA Studio with a high level of comfort on System, Object, Analytical, Package and Application Privileges
- Create users and roles; configures and authenticates HANA roles against front-end reporting tools such as BOBJ, etc.
- Understanding of fundamental reporting structure, authorization and system integration
- At least 1 full life project cycle on S4 HANA
- Hands on development experience for at least 2 major deployments in his area of expertise
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with different stakeholders involved in this Project.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Knowledge of standard testing practices for SAP Projects.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +442071077717 and ask for Sam Shepherd.
Please, also send an updated CV to SShepherd@redsapsolutions.com