|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy, IT Service Provider, Manufacturing||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/070603_1588148459|
SAP S/4 HANA Solution (Integration) Architect | English | Contract | Remote & London
RED is currently hiring a SAP S/4 HANA Solution (Integration) Architect on behalf of a Client Partner to participate on a SAP Transformation Programme.
This opportunity will be ideal for those who would like to participate on a project to instill their ideas, approaches and leave their mark.
Role: SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect
Location: Remote during COVID19 restrictions, thereafter Close by London
Start: ASAP (latest 18th May 2020)
Duration/End: 6 months initially, with potential to extend dependant on individual performance
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week on site
Remote: Possible remote work
- To work with technical teams located onshore and offshore and reports to the Client overall Technical and Build workstream lead and SI Solution Manager
- Lead technical workstream business requirements discussions with customer to Implement S/4 HANA solution technical workstream (SAP Applications BASIS, SAP OSS, project tools (BODS, TOSCA, IDSS, etc), project Infrastructure dependencies, Interfaces to 3rd parties, etc.)
- Plan ahead the delivery of technical requirements aligned to project plans and milestones
- Lead the technical triage calls to resolve technical issues
- Lead an assessment of current technical design and propose "get well recommendations"
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer's business needs
- Understand the SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption
- To evaluate outputs of HANA Readiness Check, Pathfinder Report and DVM reports and prepare Tactical Roadmap MDA
- Design and implement S/4 HANA solutions as per industry best practices.
- Define and manage the deliverables of all functional teams to meet engagement objectives and budget
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organisations or affiliations
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture
- Help to estimate total effort for all the application teams
- Understand the SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption and/or transformation.
- SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect is responsible for creating and delivering a cohesive solution across multiple modules of S/4 HANA and connect non-SAP application.
Skills And Experience
- Over 15 years of overall SAP implementation and support experience
- At least 3+ years in S/4 HANA including implementation and pre-sales.
- 5+ years of SAP Solution Architect or Integration Manager experience
- Should be able to articulate and demonstrate S/4 HANA functionalities including Fiori
- S/4 HANA Enterprise Architecture and its integration to other SAP components (such as MDG, MII, BODS, CPI, Fiori, etc.)
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA Best Practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Self motivating and be able to plan his/her own work.
If you are interested or would like to know more details, please send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold a valid British or EU Passport.