|Standort: Dallas, Texas||Gehalt: Negotiated|
|Bereich: Construction, Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/080347_1621009730|
RED is seeking an SAP S/4HANA EWM Consultant for a permanent opportunity with one of our global consultancy clients. Travel is required at this time and their clients sit in Dallas or Los Angeles.
Please note U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Minimum of 10 Years of SAP experience with at least 5 years' of hands on EWM configuration experience
- 3+ end to end implementations in EWM required
- MUST have 1+ end to end implementation in S/4HANA
- Ability and willingness to perform hands on configuration, as well as to guide and direct teams, based on project requirements
- Hands on experience within Inbound, Internal & Outbound Processes, Put-away and picking Strategies, including waves, and Handling Unit & Storage Unit Management
- Preferred experience with Kit-to-stock, Kit-to-Order, or Reverse Kitting
If you are interested in one of the above positions, please forward your latest resume and a suitable time to speak today or send me a note at JGallego@redsapsoluions.com.
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one