|Standort: Indianapolis, Indiana||Gehalt: medical insurance,15 days holiday|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/075057_1608233978|
RED is currently seeking SAP S/4HANA Security Architect for a full time opportunity with one of our global consultancy clients; once travel is safe again in early 2021 they will be expecting travel to the site. The base location will be in Indianapolis, IN.
At this time U.S. citizens, US GC holders or US GC EAD Holders ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
Skills required for this position:
- 10 years' experience implementing and supporting SAP Security and GRC solutions.
- Needs to have hands on Design and development security with S/4HANA Finance
- 2 end-to-end within SAP S/4HANA Security using HANA studio configured Standard, Technical and Restricted Users.
- Minimum of two end-to-end SAP project implementation including GRC solutions
- Graduate in Computer Science or IT Security and/or equivalent Security Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP or relevant SANS certifications
- Interpreting Corporate security policies and defining the standards for SAP.
If you or someone you know is the right fit please send me and update CV to email@example.com