Red is seeking a SAP S4/HANA Solution Architect for a full time/permanent opportunity with a global consultancy. Travel up to 80% is required.
Our client is the 2nd largest IT services provider in the world and is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, they ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking. This client has successfully been able to increase its value year on year; in 2018 they reported a revenue of 19.08 billion.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 3+ Years of S4/HANA experience; prior experience operating at an Architect level
- At least 2 full end to end implementations in S4/HANA
- Must have prior experience working for large consultancies
- Ability to provide advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements
- Strong experience in leading, planning/sequencing of customer workshops, conduct workshops and support facilitation
- Proficiency in business process knowledge and configuration in SAP ERP or S/4HANA
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!