Red are currently searching for a SAP S4 HANA Solution Architect who can be located in France - Paris for a long term contract with a global leading consultancy.
SAP Hard skills
- Strong knowledge of some of core SAP ERP functionality (Procurement, Sales, Manufacturing, Finance).
- Understanding of all functional areas\modules of SAP ERP
- Understanding of integration points within SAP ERP
- Solid knowledge in SAP integration tools
- Strong knowledge in S4 HANA and understanding differences S4 from SAP ECC
- Solid practical knowledge in SAP Fiori
- Understanding of main options for SAP ERP integration with other solutions (IDOC, BAPI, OData etc)
- Excellent skills in SAP Cloud solutions like (Ariba, Success Factors, SCP etc) and integration Cloud solutions with other SAP products (inc. ECC\S4HANA)
- Knowledge of SAP Planning and optimisation solutions (IBP, APO, BPC) and their role in general SAP architecture
- Understanding of General SAP solution map
- Knowledge of SAP road map
- Solid knowledge of SAP project methodologies (ASAP, SAP Activate) and differences between them
- Experience in work with SAP Solution Manager
- Understanding of SAP CI\CD approach
- Understanding of SAP extensions principles and options
- Strong knowledge of SAP S4 HANA migration\implementation approaches
- Experience in configuration of at least 2 SAP ERP core modules (MM, SD, FI, CO, PP).
- Work with SAP S4
- Participation in SAP S4 migration projects
- Experience in design, development, implementation, testing of IT systems based on SAP solutions.
- 10+ years of experience with SAP.
- Participation in more than 5 projects, including at least 2 in the roles of Solution Architect
- Language - Fluent English OR Fluent French
Interviews take place this week, so for immediately available consultants, please get in touch asap on firstname.lastname@example.org