S4 HANA Solution Architect - Functional - Paris - 6 months contract
Red are working with a long-term global consultancy who are based in Central Paris, they are looking for a S4 Hana Solution Architect to start immediately.
Note: This is a French speaking position
- Strong knowledge of some of core SAP ERP functionality.
- Experience of dealing with multiple modules of SAP ERP
- Understanding of integration points within SAP ERP
- Some knowledge in SAP integration tools
- Strong knowledge in S4 HANA and understanding differences S4 from SAP ECC
- Advantage to have skills in SAP Cloud solutions like (Ariba, Success Factors, SCP etc) and integration Cloud solutions with other SAP products (inc. ECC\S4HANA)
- Knowledge of SAP Planning and optimisation solutions (IBP, APO, BPC) and their role in general SAP architecture
- Experience in work with SAP Solution Manager
- Understanding of SAP extensions principles and options
- Strong knowledge of SAP S4 HANA migration\implementation approaches
- Excellent skills for requirements gathering, solution design, hands-on build, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment to develop solutions.
- Leadership skills: proactively identify opportunities, make recommendations, own initiatives and mentor others.
- Ability to build consensus without authority.
- Keen analytic and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to new processes and technologies quickly.
- Sound time management skills with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
For immediate consideration please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org