A unique and exciting opportunity at a multi-national End User client has recently opened up in Belgium.
My client is looking for SAP S4/HANA Functional Analyst (MM) to join their team in order to support their continuous growth and to enforce the competence centre.
They are currently undergoing an S4/HANA implementation on a Greenfield project that will lead to a global roll out. This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone that is looking to expand their skills as an SAP professional using the latest technology in the market.
- Active participation in the deployment and optimisation of the S4/HANA template and best practices in cooperation with business process owners and key users
- Able to give 2nd line support (Warehousing) to key users across different countries
- Able to translate requirements of the business into easy to understand and organic SAP functionalities, while using the latest in SAP technologies and functionalities on S/4 Hana, Fiori and Analysis for Office
- Discover, Understand, Deploy & Support the template, country-specific setup and functionalities in line with the business and operational priorities
- Provide assistance and guidance on the data migration from different legacy systems in line with the SAP & reporting data model
- Protect the consistency of the SAP data model and integrated processes, while keeping an open mind for improvements at all times
- Able to configure new and/or improved setups in the advanced EWM module
- Skilled in writing technical, functional and end-user documentation which includes the updates on SAP Enable Now, BPMN on Solution Manager, Test Manager, etc.
- Should be able to provide user training using 'train the trainer' concept
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Up to 3 years of SAP experience in EWM (med-senior)
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial approach
- It is an advantage if you have experience in the international production industry
- Able to work well in a team and as an individual
- Creative and hardworking personality with 'out of the box' attitude
- Able to build rapport and trust while forming a lasting relationship with business stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Result-driven attitude with a strong analytical thought process
- S4/HANA experience is highly desired but not mandatory