|Standort: Finland||Gehalt: €5000 - €7000 per month|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/045932_1578479375|
RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP S4HANA FI CO Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: €5000-7000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
As SAP S/4HANA professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You are experienced in SAP S/4HANA On-premise for Finance - roadmap, upgrade, migrations and support projects. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client's success in being high performers.
Documented SAP S/4HANA Finance experience
SAP Certification will be an advantage
Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Experienced with analysing the finance processes in an organization and design its processes and systems based on S/4 HANA EM processes and functionality.
Plan and execute performance related tests as needed and should able to generate test data for various regression and formal test scenarios
Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
practices with an industry and context focus
Experience in creating functional designs
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent stakeholder management skills
You are fluent in English and Finnish
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise
- direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package
- We look forward to receiving your application
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your CV and a consultant from RED will contact you to disclose all relevant details.