|Standort: Netherlands||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Chemical||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/081977_1625829743|
SAP SCM Consultant (MM/SD/PP)
On behalf of our global client, we are looking for the best-in-line SAP SCM Consultant (MM/SD/PP) to join their team. The required consultant will be working fully remote. Travelling to client site is minimal, only for critical workshops and expenses is fully paid.
Responsibilities include- Rollout of a global template- full life cycle project - responsibilities include customizing, guiding business with master data set up, training, (validation) testing.
The required skills are:
- 10+ years of SAP experience with more than 5 years of experience in SAP SD/PP/MM
- Sales and Distribution: sales order/delivery/invoice processing, conditions, 3PL, batch determination, organizational elements, master data, interfaces.
- Production planning: MPS/MRP run, demand mgt, consumption, master data, processing planning orders to process orders/purchase orders, batch determination. Not that much into production execution.
- Materials Management: direct procurement, conversion into purchase orders, release strategies, Purchase order layouts, master data.
- Must have strong experience in integration of MM with SD & PP is required
- Language -English
- Start date - 2nd August 2021
- Duration - 5 months + extension
- Location - Remote (Central Europe Time zone)
If you are available and interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.