Our client, a leading manufacturing client spanning multiple markets, has opened a new position for an SAP SCM Functional Analyst to help align systems configuration with corporate goals and facilitating effective & efficient business processes.
Apply your knowledge to a client that has a global footprint and over 80 year's experience within this sector to continue allowing them to focus on creating value for customers. With a strongly mindset entrepreneurial approach, enjoy the freedom of creating value for business/customers/stakeholders and communities.
This includes a large transformation project of the client's ERP.
In this role, you will:
- Drive SAP competency throughout the business
- Play a key role within the implementation of SAP and other ERP change projects
- Support the overall business community by resolving issues wherever necessary
- Interpret gathered requirements into suitable SAP process and configuration
- Comprehensive knowledge within SAP particularly within the modules - PP/MM/QM/WM
- Broad knowledge of overall SAP supply chain management
- At least 2 full project life- cycles
- 3+ years experience as a functional business analyst as part of an ERP competence/support function
- 3+ years experience working within a global organisation as part of a roll-out project