For our long-term end customer in the Frankfurt area we are looking for an SAP Project Manager with focus on Supply Chain Management.
Your main task is project management in an international SAP integration project.
- Experienced Project Manager with a good track record in developing and deploying SAP ERP in large-size companies / sites
- Functional knowledge in the area of supply chain management (focus on Warehousing, Distribution, Transportation)
- SAP Modules EWM/TM (MM, IM, WM is a plus) - Other modules are a plus
Day to Day Activities:
- Supports IT Project Manager within all Data, Cutover and Test related topics
- Coordinates and aligns different timelines between the different activities and ensures communication into the project through IT Project Manager
- Monitors workstream-related activities, communicates and escalates them if necessary
- Provides information of the status all the time and serves a contact person for Project Managers and PMO
- Ensures alignment and handover to the relevant subsequent teams
- Start date: ASAP / End-Date: March 2020 (w/ possibility to extend)
- Project location is Frankfurt area, Germany
- English is a must, German and French would be a plus
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.