|Standort: Atlanta, Georgia||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/074384_1602259493|
SAP IBP Consultants needed for permanent full-time openings with our top global consultancy client.
This role will be full time, permanent and our client offers medical benefits, 401K and yearly bonus
Our ideal candidate must have extensive experience in SAP SCM (APO DP and SNP) and has proven leadership experience in a consulting environment;
This position will be responsible for the planning, execution and management of transformation engagements; and will be accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for transformation projects.
Responsibilities and Skills Required for this position:
- Ability to hands on the solution configuration with SAP IBP
· Design tactical level planning processes to support SAP IBP Demand, Inventory, Supply & Response and monthly integrated sales and operations planning.
· Expert knowledge of the critical requirements for effective forecasting: establishing time horizons, determining the level of forecasting detail, Planning hierarchies, Statistical models
· Ability to facilitate workshops across with global planners and created SCM planning business process models. Design core processes by capturing fit, gap, organizational change impacts, high-level data design & roles.
· Through understand of planning requirements for managing make-to-stock, make-to-order, assemble-to-order, and engineer-to-order manufacturing environments.
· Experience with SAP Master Data management related SAP IBP planning processes
· Through understanding of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and supply chain management (SCM) system technologies.
If you or anyone you know is interested and available for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com