|Standort: Houston, Texas||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/062132_1560544829|
One of our global consulting partner is seeking for an SAP SD S4HANA Solution Architect to join their growing organization.
This role is a permanent, full-time position that offers competitive salary with bonus & benefits.
Our ideal candidate must have extensive experience in leading and managing customer engagements related to SAP S/4HANA for SD (sales & distribution) processes.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Provide advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements.
- Design sales solutions in SAP S/4HANA and related applications in line with business requirement.
- Envisage business improvements using SAP S/4HANA and new SAP application, and execute required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit.
- Lead sales track in SAP projects and ensure timely completion of projects with key focus on quality.
- Provide leadership in planning/sequencing of customer workshops, conduct workshops and support facilitation of same.
- Lead discovery workshops with customer to understand business requirements and collect relevant information needed to build customer specific solution for sales, commerce, marketing.
- Prepare product backlog, ensure deviations from "out of the box" functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition.
- Previous S4 HANA implementation experience is required for this position.
- Previous Consultancy experience with Big 4/5 consultancies (as a permanent full-time employee)
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time (no relocation required)
- Should have experience on at least 3 projects as SAP Solution Architect.
For immediate consideration, please send your resumes at email@example.com