RED is currently hiring a SAP SD/LE Consultant on behalf of a Global Key Partner to participate on a SAP Template Roll-out programme. The successful applicant will be involved in activities such as Testing, Change Requests and re-writing documentations. This opportunity is ideal for applicants that like to travel and prefer to work independantly when required.
Please find details below:
Role: SAP SD/LE Consultant
Location: Germany - 3 locations (Munich, Nuremburg and Salzgitter)
Start: ASAP (latest 19th March 2018)
Duration/End: 31st December 2018 initially, possibility of an extension
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week (Monday & Friday Remote. Tuesday to Thursday on-site)
Language: Fluent German & English
- Programme currently in Testing Phase - Consultant is required to help with the Change Requests and roll-out to other project sites
- Minimum 5+ years' experience with SAP SD (Customising & Process)
- Minimum 5+ years' experience with SAP LE (Customising & Process)
- Previous experiences with Interfaces between SAP/ Legacies systems
- Part Project Administration activities
- Good knowledge/experience with Scrum Agile methodology a bonus
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive approach
If you are interested or would like to know more, please email your CV and availability to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Applicants must have a valid EU passport or Work Permit for Germany.