|Standort: Zürich, Switzerland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/064355_1570632683|
Lead SD Functional Consultant - Switzerland - CHF150,000 + 10% Bonus
A unique and exciting opportunity has recently been made available at a multinational consultancy based near to Zurich. My client is currently looking for and experienced SAP SD Lead Consultant to join their growing team. With a consistent flow of sizable projects in the production, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries, this role allows the consultant to grow personally and professionally through the exposure of household-name companies.
- You will be responsible for large international SAP business transformations (from blueprints all the way through to go-live stage, with potential global roll outs)
- You will be involved in strategic ERP and IT projects (strategies, package selections, etc).
- SAP blueprints, configurations, functional specifications, testing and go-live support
- You will be responsible for leading your respective functional teams onsite and offshore
- Able to support SAP pre-sales activities when necessary
Your Skills & Expectations:
- You should have at least 5 years of relevant business/consulting experience
- You should have done a minimum of 3 full lifecycle projects
- Experience on S/4HANA Projects is highly desired
- You should have completed at least a Bachelor's / Masters Degree (preferably Business and Administration)
- You should have past experience in large international implementations and roll outs.
- You should have experience working on Business Process Optimization projects
- Strong experience in Sales & Distribution (SD) module, with secondary experience in modules such as FI, CS and MM.
- You should be able to handle cross modular integration with ease
- You MUST be able to travel up to 80% on the job.
- You MUST be able to speak fluent German as well as a good command of English