RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across many industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP SD MM Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Location: Helsinki- Finland
Salary:€4000-6000per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: Finnish Nationals ONLY
As an SAP SD MM Consultant professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements.
You will take ownership of the System template for Logistics, maintaining a high level of standardisation and tight integration
Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client's success in being high performers.
- Work and act as Functional SAP consultant
- Maintain and improve current client SAP template
- Interact with management and business process responsible at a client and/or within
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems/challenges for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Take responsibility in developing system templates further in alignment with long-term IT strategy, providing inspiration and bringing innovation to the client
- Stay in touch and up-to-date on emerging technologies relevant for the area of expertise as well as touch points to other areas
- A minimum of 2 years of documented SAP SD & MM Experience
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- Univesity degree prefered
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your CV and a consultant from RED will contact you to disclose all relevant details.
We look forward to receiving your application!