SAP SD Principal consultant needed for a full-time, permanent opportunity in the Midwest.
Our client is a top Global Consulting Company with offices all over the world!
Our ideal candidate must be a US Citizen or a Greencard holder due to the nature of our client's business.
Requirements for this position includes:
* At least 6 years of experience with SAP Implementation Projects
* Hands-on experience with design and configuration of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module
* Experienced with SAP SD user exits for sales order, delivery, billing etc.
* Good knowledge of SD pricing
* Expert Understanding of SD account assignment and revenue recognition processes
* Ability to debug ABAP programs, Job failure analysis etc
* Performing SAP configurations in SAP SD area
* Knowledge of functional/technical specifications for ABAP custom programs and interfaces
* Knowledge and experience of SAP iDocs in OTC Cycle
* Integration with other SAP modules
* Working with the business users from all regions to understand the requirement and troubleshoot the same
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work on multiple projects simultaneously. Exposure to Credit cards functionality in SAP is an added advantage.
Qualifications for this position includes:
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. (Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education)
* At least 7 years of experience in the IT industry
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration