***SAP SD/MM Consultant - GERMANY***
For our Global Management Consultancy, RED is currently looking for an SAP SD/MM Consultant.
- Active participation in business development and pre-sales activities, including the drawing up of "Request for Proposals" (RFPs)
- Together with our clients analyse and review the according business processes to fully understand the clients requirements
- Design and implementation of leading-edge, integrated solutions in the area of SAP SD MM, considering the clients overall system strategy as well as change management implications
- Strategic advisor for sales and distribution, invoice processing, material management etc.
- Preparation and execution of workshops and presentations
- Act as team lead for our consulting teams in the sales or logistics area
- Coaching responsibilities and involvement in additional internal activities such as Recruiting
- Higher education degree in Economics, Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive process know-how and a proven track record in the Logistics area: sales and distribution, transportation, resource related billing, material management etc., S/4HANA experience would be an absolute asset
- Work experience in an international consulting company, covering delivery as well as business development topics
- Well-founded project management and team lead experience as well as excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both English and German language
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.