|Standort: Paris, Île-de-France||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: TEVTEV_1559307393|
On behalf of our client, a major International consultancy we are looking for a SAP SD/MM Consultant.
About The Opportunity
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced SAP Consultants to join our SAP team in France at Consultant and Senior Consultant level.
As a SAP Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will become a key member of our client's SAP team serving clients across many industries. These are challenging and fulfilling roles with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly.
You will be responsible for:
* Gaining an understanding of our clients' industry and business requirements
* Participation in design workshops to implement best practice solution
* Use client's methodologies and tools to deliver SAP solutions
* Configuring and testing SAP solution to meet clients business requirements
* Input to Data Migration activities
* Support Testing, End User Training and Cutover activities
* Post Go-Live Support
* Minimum 2 years relevant experience in SAP SD or MM
* Experience of full cycle SAP ERP implementations, covering all project phases, plus live system support
* Experience in lead consultant role, with overall responsibility for delivery & stabilisation of the SD module
* Deep understanding of SD org structures & data objects, and how they integrate with other modules
* Ability to map cross-functional processes, incorporating a wide range of SD configuration and specification of enhancements
* Ability to specify complex custom functionality and see through custom developments to successful implementation
* Experience with complex pricing models and integration with finance, controlling, purchasing, and logistics