|Standort: France||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080491_1621422348|
For one of our clients RED is looking for an experience SAP SD/TM consultant to work remotely on a 12 months S4/HANA project.
The SAP Consultant's responsibility is to:
- Train key users and end users on SAP Core Model functionalities
- Be the IT counterpart of the Business Super Key users and Key users
- Work closely with local IT for all tasks on their responsibility
- Participate in core model alignment workshops.
- Prepare and conduct localization workshop for local applications
- Contribute at local level in qualifying possible standard solutions with Super Key Users and Key Users on change request for localizations
- Help and assist Key users:
o to cleanse and transform the Data according to the core model technical and functional rules
o to populate UDS files for data conversion
o to create Data when not existing in current ERP
- Follow up data conversion activities
- Manage and write functional and technical specification of localizations and interfaces
- Execute IT tests for SAP Core Model functionalities and for new changes requests
- Execute UAT tests prior or with super key users and key users
- Contribute to UAT test by qualifying defects, assigning them to relevant team and bringing to closure
- Define and manage cutover plan set up activities
- Coach end users on the Go live for minimum 2 months
The assignment will be done primarily remotely with potential occasional travel in Europe for specific project phase, hence we are looking for consultant living in Europe or neighbouring countries able to fly in to Europe in a timely manner.
The assignment is for a minimum of 12 months.
Interview and selections withing 10 days, if interested please send your CV to email@example.com