SAP Security S&A Analyst
Our client a market-leading global organization with 50,000+ employees worldwide are looking for an Experienced SAP Security S&A (GRC) Analyst. You will be responsible for the day to day security maintenance of the SAP GRC landscape. In addition, you will manage the expansion of this GRC landscape to include the remaining legacy SAP instances. Furthermore, assist the current SAP Security team in their duties in support of our global SAP environment.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SAP GRC Security. Maintenance of the existing environment, while making the necessary preparations to add new landscapes to the environment. Provides troubleshooting and problem resolution and while supporting the active user environments.
- Implements proper security controls to secure SAP Systems resources.
- Assists with periodic security reviews, critical transaction reviews, and segregation of duty reviews to ensure access within the system is appropriate based upon job responsibilities.
- Works with internal and external auditors for all matters related to SAP Security controls and provide key system information to ensure compliance with all regulatory laws (i.e., SOX).
- Formally engages with the sites to ensure that only valid requests are received and the processes are adequately being adhered to.
- Provides assistance to our sites to answer security questions and resolve issues that may arise.
- Monitor user and management activity, error, and other exception reports to ensure security is being maintained consistent with the SAP Security Policies and Standards.
- Assists in identifying and remediating gaps in the security administration processes and its procedures. Enhancement of the overall process by identifying areas for significant improvement, optimization and automation.
- Identify, analyze and resolve any security concerns on the various SAP installations.
- Provides SAP security project support for site deployments, implementations and related functional enhancements.
- Engages in knowledge transfer and training of SAP Security team members, IT team members and business users as applicable.
- Experience implementing, configuring and maintaining SAP GRC 10.x and above. To include EAM, ARA & ARM
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience along with an in depth understanding of internal controls and process improvements as they relate to SAP security.
- Strong business sense and the ability to understand complex business issues.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills along with experience interfacing with the end users.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills possessing the ability to drive tasks to completion.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, feel free to contact me direct on +44207 107 7632, or you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a discussion.