|Standort: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073116_1598368089|
RED is seeking a SAP Security & GRC Consultant to joint their new project.
- - Start Date: ASAP
- - Full Time: 5 days per week
- - Onboarding is remote till such time the Clients office opens up - the contractor would then be expected to be on site.
- - Freelancer Position: 6+ Months Initially
- - Languages: English Fluent
- - Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- 8 Years in SAP 8+ Years in SAP Security/GRC
- Should have completed at least one end-to-end implementation for S4 security design & controls
- Validating business processes with business process owners, good understanding of S4 Finance business processes and workflows.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure proper controls are in place for SAP roles and authorizations, and that ongoing governance is in place.
- Good understanding of business and functional requirements
- Experience with implementing in S4/HANA Hybrid SAP environment
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Should be able to work independently with customer and deliver the project
- Experience working with SAP activate & agile methodology
- Should have experience with onshore/offshore working model
- After each project goes live, consultant should lead the effort of transfer knowledge to other stakeholder teams - Inhouse, other suppliers, BAU team etc.
- Experience in using the tools like JIRA, Confluence.
If you are interested please apply through this advert to be considered immediately.