SAP Security Consultant - ASAP - Long Term Contract - Moscow, Russia
Role: SAP Security Consultant
Location: Moscow, Russia
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months initially, with further extension
Language: English & Russian fluent
Details here below:
* Responsible for completing detailed team activities toward established deliverables and milestones.
* Responsible for working across process and technology teams to address project security (users and roles) for the project.
* Support coordinating the interaction of the Security Team with the process and technology teams.
* Support the implementation of security controls, including the creation and implementation of security profiles for named users and processes related security additions, deletions and changes.
* Work with the functional teams, Compliance, and audit teams as required.
* Responsible for preparing Security Design Change form documents which includes written overview of security design concepts, strategy and decisions based on requirements presented.
* Support GRC team in gathering the business requirements, the configuration, and the testing coordination of in-scope SAP GRC products.
* Work with other team members involved in user ID creation, adds, deletes and changes such as Help Desk and non project Security teams.
* Minimum of 3+ years experience in supporting/implementing SAP Security.
* Possess extensive knowledge about SAP authorisation concepts and role designs (e.g. derived role methodology and organisational attributes)
* General understanding of business process requirements gathering processes
* Understanding of the business structure and objectives for the assigned area of responsibility.
* Possess extensive knowledge about SAP authorisation concepts and role designs (e.g. derived role methodology and organizational attributes)
* Knowledge of a broad range of Security concepts, including identity management, authentication, authorization and provisioning
* Familiarity with audit, business controls and segregation of duty
* Able to work directly with IT support teams and end users under stressful situations
* Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
* Able to work off hours when required to perform maintenance activities as required
* Knowledge of the general information environment, system architecture, organization and culture
* ERP and /or ERP Security knowledge
* Broad understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SoX) compliance. Knowledge of with audit, IT controls, business controls and segregation of duties (SoD) activities.
If interested please apply OR send your CV over for immediate consideration to email@example.com