|Standort: Warsaw, Masovia, Poland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/064018_1568030881|
For our international client in Poland we are looking for an SAP Security/Authorisation Administrator.
Your main task is to support the SAP Security Lead in managing the SAP Users and roles in SAP.
* Manage and maintain SAP users and roles in SAP
* Establish application security policy, processes and procedures
* Define and implement SAP roles for new business units (based on existing template)
* Implement new Security and Authorisation models when necessary
* Project experience in SAP Security/Authorisation (setting up users and roles)
* Knowledge of audit and security controls
* Good understanding of SOX Compliance and SOD
* Nice to have: SAP IDM knowledge
* international project experience
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: until end of December 2019 (possibility of an extension)
* Utilisation: 5 days per week
* Location: Poland
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.