Our client is looking for experienced and professional SAP Senior Financials Consultant to join a Global Leader in Technology based in the Morocco. We are looking for highly experienced SAP Senior/Principal Consultants, with a tracked record of designing and implementing SAP FICO projects.
With responsibility over Greenfield Implementation projects, you will have the chance of working with the newest SAP technologies, such as S/4 Hana and C/4 Hana.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious, yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience and skills:
Candidates must enjoy understanding and implementing SAP FICO S/4 Hana processes and new technologies and reinforce our Client's experienced consulting team.
Expectations and tasks:
- Analyse business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimisation;
- Involve actively in the preparation, conception, realisation, and Go Live of customer implementation projects;
- Assist in defining the scope of a project, estimate efforts and project time-line
- Minimum of 8 years experience in SAP
- 3+ years of SAP Financial implementation experience
- Extensive knowledge of the end-to-end SAP FICO processes and their integration with each other, at least 2 FLC implementations
- Mandatory S/4 Hana experience
- Experience with SAP PS is an advantage
- Industry experience in Oil & Gas represents an advantage
- Fully professional level of French and English is a must
- Must be fully mobile to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience