Our client is looking for an experienced and professional SAP Senior/Principal Architect - Banking to join a Global Leader in Technology based in Germany. We are looking for ambitious SAP Senior/ Principal Architects with proven expertise and a strong interest in Finance and Accounting. The candidate must have extensive background in SAP IS-Banking and Financial Services and a good understanding of the SAP suite and their impact on business processes and strategies.
You will be working with industry-leading SAP transformation software and alongside experienced SAP retail specialists on cutting-edge SAP projects including S/4HANA, C/4 Hana and Greenfield Implementations. You will be involved in complex implementation projects on German and international SAP programmes and be expected to lead by example to the other consultants on the team.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience & Skills:
Candidates will have solid banking industry knowledge and sound experience in finance and accounting. Candidates will, ideally, have project management skills and experience with S/4 Hana from process design and conception to implementation.
- 5+ years of in-depth SAP process and module knowledge in finance as an Architect or Senior/Principal Consultant
- Solid knowledge in the FSI environment
- Extensive experience with SAP implementation projects
- Fully professional level of English and German
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- A strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions
- Driven to continuously improve
- Onshore, client-facing experience
- Knowledge and experience in project management and project methodology
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience