SAP Solution Architect (London HQ but with remote)
Our client, a Global Digital Transformation Consultancy are looking for Lead SAP FICO Solution Architects to join their ever-expanding organisation and become a part of their exciting journey, as they embark on numerous SAP transformations for their UK client base.
The SAP Solution Architect will lead the architectural design and delivery
- Strong Solution Architect experience
- 10+ years SAP experience
- Experience of leading SAP design, balancing cost, timescale, quality and risk
- Strong working knowledge of the Finance SAP modules
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Strong background in change management, business process management, service management and project management
- Experience of leading SAP design
- Cloud migration experience
- Expert level knowledge of Architecture, applications, infrastructure systems design and integration
- They are uniquely positioned in the SAP market to take advantage of both conventional business transformation and client's cutting-edge initiatives as they drive towards digitalisation
- Have software solutions and a dynamic, pragmatic approach developed over 20+ years of landscape transformation and technical change
- A core business driven by business transformation and Merger and Acquisition activity is now increasingly supplemented by a market-leading position in meeting the massive demand generated by the wave of SAP customers preparing to move to S/4 HANA and the digitalised future it enables
- This flexible, rapid and innovative approach to delivering client's most strategic transformations makes our client the partner of choice for blue chip companies around the world
- The strength of their offering is validated and supplemented by partnerships with leading consultancies in the SAP market.
- Software and continued innovation is fundamental to their accelerated transformation delivery approach - it is the future of transformation and consistently outperforms traditional approaches
- Designed and developed their own trademarked SAP transformation platforms.
- Values employees as individuals, not as assets. Everyone has different styles, strengths and career ambitions. As a growing company with an open and collaborative leadership team, your career is yours to shape.
- Our small company atmosphere blends established expertise in our area with the dynamic, entrepreneurial drive of an ambitious, growing consultancy
- Ideal candidates for will have a strong technical or functional foundation coupled with a capability and desire for autonomy, innovation and delivering outstanding results for clients
- Your life outside work is important and you are best placed to manage the balance. Flexible working hours and locations are the norm. our client's consultants and managers do not believe that excellent client delivery and a balanced lifestyle have to be mutually exclusive