SAP Solution Architect required
Our client one of the UK's largest utilities companies are looking for a SAP Solutions Architect to join their SAP Centre of Excellence based in Yorkshire. They are looking to recruit someone into their already established group of SAP specialists, who are currently engaged on their flagship S/4 HANA Project. The SAP Solutions Architect will form part of our client's SAP CoE's Architecture function, which consists of a SAP Platforms Architect, SAP Development Architect and SAP Security Architect.
The aim is to contribute toward their S/4 HANA implementation and enhance the investment post Go-live.
- SAP Solutions Architect
- Yorkshire based
- Exciting S/4 Hana implementation
- Negotiable salary
- Experience across multiple integrated SAP modules.
- Functional background with strong knowledge of business process.
- Knowledgeable about SAP technologies and their interactions with SAP modules.
- A proven ability to align business strategies with SAP roadmaps.
- Knowledgeable about the latest SAP technologies and roadmaps.
- Strong proactive stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to inspire those around you.
- Experience of working in the Utilities industry.
- Experience in architecture governance e.g. TOGAF
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +442071077632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org