|Standort: South East England, England||Gehalt: £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: FR/4855_1580981635|
Success Factors Consultant:
Our client, a global consultancy with their HQ in London are looking for Success Factors (Talent) Consultants to join on a permanent basis and play a key role on their clients SAP SuccessFactors implementations.
They are looking for all Consultants up to Senior Level as they have some exciting developments approaching in 2020.
- Provide business consulting support to customers and facilitate discovery meetings
- Support clients in defining relevant business processes
- Provide innovative solutions and help create value for the customer
- Work on internal ticketing system and help customers with their support queries
- Understand the technical configuration in the relevant SuccessFactors module(s).
- Complete certification in SuccessFactors module(s) and keep up to date with and maintain the certifications.
Implementation Project Management
- Complete implementation projects within SLA's and with high levels of customer success from the business process, and with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Write statement of work and support in the creation of the project plan in cooperation with customer's internal project manager
- Lead workshops and requirement gathering sessions with the client
- Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
- Support the implementation and take responsibility for the progress of the technical and functional work streams, working closely with HRIS business
- Act as Team Lead on implementation, motivate, plan and monitor the team's work
- Ensure that the work streams are managed within the parameters laid down by the programme's quality plan
- Regularly reporting progress and issues to client on both a formal and informal basis.
- Identifying any risks and proposing solutions
- Oversee user acceptance experience
- Involvement in the pre-sales process - contribution to bids/tenders, presentation of proposals and creation and delivery of demos to new and existing customers
- Representing on networking events, actively learning about the industry and contributing to industry knowledge sharing.
- Drive to learn about the entire suit of SuccessFactors architecture and enhance knowledge on multiple modules
- Flexibility to travel
**Unfortunately, our client can only accept EU Nationals or ILR status individuals**
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org