|Standort: Camden, New Jersey||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/066408_1574807442|
RED is currently seeking an SAP SuccessFactors EC Consultant for an initial contract will run until May 2020 with a possible extension to be based in Camden, NJ.
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- At least 8 years of experience designing, implementing and supporting complex business process in an SAP SuccessFactors environment
- Work with customer to identify current issues and rectification steps
- Configure application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on customer processes.
- Manage the relationship with the customer throughout the implementation/support process
- Take initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks. Result-oriented individual
- Train end-users on specific processes and application
- Minimum 2-3 end to end implementations with EC
- SAP Hire to Retire processes knowledge would be a plus
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!