SAP Technical Architect Role:
S/4 HANA Technical Architect
Direct reporting to the Global ERP Programme Director.
The candidate to have in depth understanding of technical architecture and design of SAP S/4 HANA systems. In his/her past roles, the candidate should have designed and implemented SAP technical solutions system landscape design, Upgrades, Consolidation, system conversion to SAP S/4 HANA, SAP S/4 HANA Greenfield or Landscape Transformation implementation, Single Tenant Edition cloud deployment scenarios.
* Create implementation project plan outlining solution approach, timeline, resource plan etc.
* Conduct due diligence and business assessments.
* Understanding of SAP's product strategy and roadmap, including positioning of S/4 HANA and enabling tools and complementary technologies.
* Define and promote enterprise architecture standards and strategies. Manage technical architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy for:
Execution Architecture - Technical strategy for printing, faxing, Batch scheduling etc.
Operations Architecture - Backup and Recovery, Disaster recover, High availability etc.,
Infrastructure Architecture - Sizing, virtualization, desktops, networks etc.
* Making recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of SAP applications, as well as integrated third party systems.
* Providing technical expertise on SAP architecture and making recommendations to improve performance.
* Define and manage sizing of the SAP solution and managing of process with the hardware provider / hosting provider.
* Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP.
* Manage 3rd party dependencies related to SAP environment.
* System landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios.
* Deep understanding of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP NetWeaver architecture and related SAP products as well as interfaces with other related systems and underlying database technologies.
* Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA Single Tenant Edition, SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and HANA Cloud Platform (HCP).
* Knowledge of UI5 and Fiori App design and development.
* Understanding of, and experience with migration concepts and tools.
* Experienced with SAP, including underlying infrastructure requirements, implementation and operations for traditional SAP NetWeaver based solutions (both ABAP & JAVA such as Portal, ERP, PI/PO, SSO) and SAP HANA (such as Suite on HANA, BW on HANA, S/4 HANA).
* Experience in managing a complex SAP landscape/environment that supports core business functions (e. g. finance, procurement, production) in accordance with SAP and industry best practices.
* At least 15+ years of experience in SAP Basis, ABAP, Fiori, Security, S/4 HANA with 3+ years of with S/4 HANA System Conversion and/or cloud migration.
* Understanding of SAP best practices.
* At least 3+ full life cycle SAP implementation, 2+ upgrade projects and 3+ support projects.
* Understanding of the Business requirements AS-IS to be able to provide the TO-BE technical architect, approach or solution.
* Able to assess and manage technical risks and issues.
* Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level.
* Exposure to S4 HANA Data Migration Cockpit.
* Experience working on large global programs.
* Prior experience working for Large International Company.
* Demonstrate leadership experience in full-cycle SAP implementation
|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: £700 - £751 per day|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/066268_1574705784|
SAP Technical Architect Role: