SAP Test Analyst required:
Our client, a global developer of SAP focused software are looking for a Junior SAP Test Analyst to join their ever-expanding internal team and become a part of their exciting journey as they expand geographically.
Located in London you will be joining a very friendly and interactive team who not only focus on their own requirements but on supporting each other in the various projects you will be working on, including new and existing products.
With a clear career path mapped out, this is a great opportunity to enhance your SAP career, with a market leading client.
- Produce test plans and scripts in line with the Test Strategy.
- Perform test execution
- Perform test design and execution using automation tools.
- Ensure all acceptance, exploratory tests are in line with standards and guidelines.
- Attend daily progress meetings and requirements refinements meetings
- Product Management, responsible for defining Product & Sprint goals
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience of SAP functional testing
- Good experience working on highly customised SAP systems
- Knowledge of system, regression and load testing, creating test plans and exit reports.
- Ability to understand business requirements and acceptance criteria and design test cases
- Experience within agile methodology project delivery.
- Ability to go beyond the requirements to ensure system testing scenarios validate the QA of the solution provided
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
**Unfortunately, our client can only accept EU Nationals or ILR status individuals**
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please reach out to me at email@example.com