One of our dearest clients are currently in the process of global IT transformation with several large programmes running and about to start. This includes a large SAP programme.
This has opened a new position for an ERP Testing & QA Manager, who will be responsible for establishing and stabilising the testing and quality management function within the ERP business solution, taking it from an immature state to full maturity and then ensuring continuous improvement.
This includes leading a team of test management and quality engineering staff and managing the routine test cycles necessary for quality assurance and integrity of the global ERP business applications (including integrated applications and legacy integration).
- Provide the strategic roadmap for testing and QA governance across applications delivery and projects
- Manage the ERP CoE test management strategy.
- Responsible for managing ERP CoE Testing and the configuring of test tools (HP ALM) and Worksoft, acting as a subject matter expert.
- Drive ownership and accountability of quality processes within the ERP application life management processes (cross functional teams).
- Responsible and accountable for effective and efficient test strategy for both automated and manual testing
- Responsible for the management and execution of regression testing.
- Responsible and accountable for the test infrastructure and tooling (test script maintenance, test automation).
- Previous role in a testing capacity across at least 2 full life ERP cycle implementations.
- A thorough understanding and ability to customise testing tools (HP ALM, HP QTP/UFT, Loadrunner and Worksoft).
- Experience in testing end-to-end solutions, producing test plans, test strategy and testing reports.
- Experience of testing ERP in a highly regulated industry
For anyone looking to work on a global transformation project to drive SAP competency across a fortune 2000 company there is no better opportunity. Market leading package available for the right candidate.