SAP Testing & QA Manager, Cambridgeshire
Multinational national specialist manufacturer headquartered in Cambridgeshire are currently looking to hire a talented SAP/ERP Testing & QA Manager. Our client currently has several large-scale IT transformation projects running right now with others about to go live this also includes a large SAP S4 HANA Implementation!
Your role will see you taking full responsibility for establishing and stabilising the testing and quality management function within the SAP/ERP business stream whilst leading a team of test management and quality engineering staff.
- Design a strategic roadmap for testing and QA governance across all projects
- Manage the ERP test management strategy.
- Responsible for managing ERP Testing and the configuring of test tools and acting as the testing subject matter expert
- Drive quality processes and governance with SAP functional consultants
- Responsible test strategy for both automated and manual testing
- Responsible for the management and execution of regression testing.
- Responsible and accountable for the test infrastructure and tooling (test script maintenance, test automation)
- Previously worked as a test lead/managertesting
- Worked on at least 2 full SAP life cycles
- A thorough understanding and ability to customise testing tools (HP ALM, Loadrunner and Worksoft)
- Experience in testing end-to-end solutions, producing test plans, test strategy and testing reports
Fantastic opportunity to get involved with S4 HANA with a truly global organisation! Excellent package on offer with extensive benefits. For further information please apply now and a member of RED will be in touch to discuss your application further.