|Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080324_1620835073|
In an International project, we are looking for a SAP TM Business Architect to work on the implementation of SAP TM. You will participate in the implementation of SAP TM by following a template to implement new warehouses in China.
SAP TM Business Architect has key responsibilities in collecting business requirements, designing business process, testing processes. Good English speaker with good communication and understanding requirements are keys for this job.
Job requirements :
* Work with business to collect business requirements
* Design Business Processes
* Analyze business requirements and write Functional Specifications
* Closely aligns with technical subject matter expert for related IT systems to ensure seamless alignment of process, data and IT solution
* System Configuration
* Install TM settings (TM master data)
* System Testing
* Training end users
* Site Implementation and Hypercare (support our end users)
Qualification, Years of Experience & Skills:
* 3-5 years of experience in SAP TM
* Knowledges in SAP TM 9.5, SD, TM/EWM interface
* Good English speaker (Fluent English)
* Good communication, able to make clear presentation
* Start ASAP
* 4 - 5 days a week
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.