|Standort: Mexico||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073046_1597431458|
SAP OTC/TM Consultant needed for 12-month SAP S/4HANA implementation project in Mexico.
This role will be remote to begin due to COVID-19 restrictions; Once travel restrictions are lifted, this role will be onsite in Monterrey, Mexico
The Order to Cash/TM specialist be responsible for supporting the Order to Cash lead in the design, development and delivery of the SAP Order to Cash (OTC), including SAP Transportation Management (TM), Event Management (EM) on an S/4 HANA platform.
This role will additionally be accountable for integration from the existing operations system to SAP TM using EM functionality for revenue rating event capture.
- Minimum 8 years of SAP experience and transportation industry and/or consulting experience
- 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations 4 years' experience implementing SAP TM
- Must have S/4 HANA implementation experience
- Must have experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills in implementing TM/EM integrated with SAP BRIM (Billing and Revenue Innovation Management).
For immediate consideration please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org