|Standort: Vienna, Austria||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/075329_1605538860|
*** SAP Treasury Consultant - 12+ months - Remote ***
RED now has a new opportunity for a SAP Treasury consultant to join one of our key partners on an initial 12 months part-time contract starting early January 2021. The contract will be for ca. 20 hours/week (2-3 days/week).
This contract will be remote apart from rare travel to client site in Vienna (post-COVID).
You need to have at least 10+ years SAP financial experience and strong experience with SAP Treasury, both hands-on and business process. You also need to be fluent in German and English and have excellent communication skills.
- Supervision of the SAP Treasury product in the role of consultant and implementation of application management.
- Activities in the SAP Treasury modules, in the FI, CO modules.
- Implementation and support of the product-specific implemented operating and business processes including interfaces.
- Proactive further development and optimization of operating and business processes.
- Communication and collaboration in a virtual team with product management and engineering as well as with the client.
Specific skills/experience required:
- 10+ years SAP Financial modules experience.
- Strong SAP Treasury experience (hands-on configuration and business process).
- Fluent German and English language skills (both essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to join at the beginning of January 2021.
If you are interested please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.