RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP WM /LE Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: DKK 45000-70000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
As an SAP LE / WM professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements.
You will take ownership of the System template for Logistics, maintaining a high level of standardisation and tight integration
Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client's success in being high performers.
- Work and act as Functional SAP consultant within Logistics Execution and/or Warehousing, Shipping & Transportation
- Maintain and improve current client SAP template
- Interact with management and business process responsible at a client and/or within
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems/challenges for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Take responsibility in developing system templates further in alignment with long-term IT strategy, providing inspiration and bringing innovation to the client
- Stay in touch and up-to-date on emerging technologies relevant for the area of expertise as well as touch points to other areas
- A minimum of 3 years of documented SAP LE and OR WM experience.
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.