|Standort: Bayern, Germany||Gehalt: €90000 - €110000 per annum + bonus + other benefits|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/066116_1574415541|
Our client is a global leading Manufacturing business based in Northern Bavaria and they are looking for an SAP WM Program Manager/ Senior Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
"SAP WM" "SAP EWM" "SAP Warehouse Management" "SAP Extended Warehouse Management" "Project Manager" "SAP WM Program Manager"
*Managing all projects within our client's logistics and warehousing including their programme's set-up, initiation, definition and planning.
*Supporting the definition and implementation of Project and Program Management standards.
*Setting up, initiating, defining and planning their SAP eWM Programs.
*Being part of the extended leadership team with special focus on all Programmes within the group.
*Stakeholder Management (expectations, information, involvement).
*Managing alignment with other programs (IT and organization).
*People management for all resources within the entire programme.
* Strong IT/ consulting background of 5yrs. plus in a renowned global consultancy or similar in-house position within large-scale global organization, high proficiency in project and program management as well as IT industrialization.
* Deep IT & business background and SAP WM/ EWM process understanding, ideally strong process background in manufacturing industry.
* Strong SAP and IT background, strong systems know-how in SAP EWM and/ or WM
* Experience in industrialized project & program management.
* Experience in business process management concepts.
* Experience in enterprise architecture management.
* Active driver of change with can do attitude.
* Active engagement of all relevant stakeholders, communication skills for all hierarchy levels, can talk business and can talk IT.
* Willingness to travel.
* Fluent English & German language skills.
EU Passport holder only
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: WM Program Manager to: