|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080505_1621431362|
For our international European customer we are looking for an experienced SCRUM developer/IT Architect in Treasury reporting.
Your main task is to design and deliver solutions based on Treasury data provided by several data sources. The aim is to drive a digital finance reporting project.
You design a reporting solution in a reliable, sustainable, and consistent manner by devising best-in-class and appropriate processes and using state-of-the-art architecture patterns.
* Design and deliver solutions based on Treasury data provided by several data sources
* Design and definition of all building blocks of a Treasury Reporting Solution
* Design data architecture and processes
* Testing and Training
* Senior IT Architect/Scrum Developer
* Experience in treasury/finance reporting
* Strong experience with ETL tools, such as Informatica Powercenter
* Proven expertise in SAP BW on HANA
* Expertise in data lake environments such as AWS
* Nice to have: Expertise in Tableau
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 4 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 5 days per week
* Location: Fully remote (European time zone)
* Languages: Fluency in English, German language skills highly beneficial
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.