***Security & Risk IT Consultant - Prague***
Our global client based in Prague is looking to bring on-board a consultant full-time for an initial 6 month contract. The role will focus on working inside the Security/Risk and M&A division. The consultant will ensure objectives in M&A IT transactions are archived and coordinate Cyber Security and Compliance aspects within M&A IT transaction across multiple work-streams and stakeholders. The consultant will also be managing a core team of 25 members.
- Experience in various IT domains: Application Management, Web and Mobile Application Development, Unix, Windows, Servers, etc.
- Proven track record in technical hands on activity.
- Experienced in TIS/EUX environment strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills including 2 years in managerial positions in a matrix organisation
- Skilled at presentations, interpersonal relationships and collaboration
- Ability to communicate. information risk-related concepts
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the role please apply for immediate consideration