|Standort: Katowice, Silesia||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/072420_1607617061|
An international company is looking to hire an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to work on development and support of SAP applications, they are based in the Silesia, Poland.
- In-depth understanding of SAP solutions, including, but not limited to: S/4HANA, ABAP, Fiori, Cloud Platform Integration Services, CDS View, and ODATA
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Assist other team members in developing and enhancing their SAP skills and knowledge.
- Testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied
- Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
Key Skills And Knowledge:
- 6+yrs ABAP OO development experience.
- Strong knowledge in in Cross-Module Integration.
- Knowledge of SAP processes.
- S/4 HANA experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Bachelor or master's degree in relevant field is required.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Health Insurance
- International Work Environment
EU Passports holders
Please apply with your CV or get in touch with Marcin Dahlke on 0044 207 107 7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org